Review: Jane Iredale Glamor Palette & PureMoist Lipstick

Sunday, December 22, 2013

The last product I tried from Jane Iredale was a mini palette. I looked at it and said to myself, "This is the cutest eyeshadow palette I've ever seen".

Little did I know that a few months down the line, I would be treated to a bigger and beautiful makeup palette. I was introduced to the Jane Iredale Glamor Eye & Lip Palette during their launch event.

I met the Vice President, Theresa who was such a lovely lady to talk to (I hope you got to visit the Dubai beaches before you left!). She imparted loads of tips on makeup and helped me select a lip color too (scroll down for the review).


The Glamor Eye & Lip Palette is packaged in a gorgeous rose gold colored mirrored case.  This case could not get more prettier. This is a limited edition palette and just in time for the holiday season (the packaging is a give away, isn't it?).


The palette consists of 15 PurePressed Eyeshadows, 10 PureMoist Lipsticks and 5 PureGloss Lip Glosses in addition to an eyeshadow and lip brush/applicator.


The eyeshadows are beautiful. There's a soft mint, an ocean blue, a deep lilac, a dusty rose, a midnight blue with fine shimmer (my favorite!) and more. The eyeshadows go on smoothly and do not move about even after 5 hours of wear.


The lip colors along with the lip glosses are a real treat. You get to try each of the PureMoist lipsticks (which are enriched with avocado and sunflower seed oil); the lip glosses are wonderful as well and you can use them on their own for a sheer finish or post applying lipstick.


The only thing I didn't like about this palette was that the makeup is too small in size! While I appreciate the packaging, the size of the eyeshadows and lip colors had me surprised. It would've been great if they came in the standard size. Nonetheless, this makes a gorgeous gift. Did I mention how much I love the rose gold colored packaging?

Next up is the PureMoist Lipstick. While the Glamor Palette offered you samples to try the different lip colors, this is the actual product.


While at the event, I told Theresa that I was looking for a lip color that was a combination of beige and pink. She recommended 'Sharon' which is a nude lip color that has a good mix of the colors I mentioned. I think this would suit everyone.

The brilliant red you see below is from the same range and its called Margi (reviewed previously). The PureMoist lipsticks are creamy matte that hydrate your lips. They have a fruity fragrance and it almost makes you want to bite into them (if you are a fan of cherries and pomegranates).


Both colors are available within the Glamor Palette. Just remember, the palette is limited edition so, hurry and grab one.

The Jane Iredale Glamor Eyes & Lip Palette and PureMoist Lipsticks are available in the UAE. Call: 04- 447 7636 or connect with them on their Facebook page.

Have you tried the lipstick or the palette already? Tell me what you think in the comments section below.

*The product(s) was sent by the brand/ its reps for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers.

Post a Comment