Review: Eau De Gaga Fragrance

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm not a fan of celebrity fragrances- they don't put in as much effort as a perfumerie does and the fragrances usually appear to create hype due to the star power.

But it's a pleasant surprise that Lady Gaga's second fragrance, Eau De Gaga is far from disappointment. Much like her, it is a tad bit eccentric when you realize one of the notes contain leather.

The woody zesty fragrance, in a sleek mirror black bottle is unisex. Sure enough, it is a delight to wear. Being a fan of fragrances that exude a little freshness, the initial spritz had me sold.


The top note flushes the scent of the white violet flower but once it settles, the zesty lime, leather and musk become more prominent. The fragrance will appeal women due to the citrus notes whereas for the men, it is most likely the woody notes.

When I first wore this, I was taken aback as I was expecting a very feminine fragrance a la Lady Gaga. In terms of longevity, the fragrance lasts for a maximum of 4 hours on me.


Eau De Gaga is a surprising dark horse of a fragrance and one that you will definitely reach for multiple times during the week. In my opinion, Lady Gaga has done an excellent job and one can only anticipate the next release to top this.

Eau De Gaga is available in 50ml and 75ml across the UAE at Paris Gallery, Sephora, Woojoh, Debenhams and Vavavoom.

*The product(s) was sent by the brand/ its reps for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers.

Post a Comment