The Food Byte: The Coffee Club, Dubai

Sunday, March 29, 2015

The other day I was intrigued by a tweet that a mysterious Twitter account published. The account had pictures of coffee with a message that read (or rather asked), "Where will I meet you?". There are only a few times when something like this catches my fancy, so I tweeted to them not realizing that I was invited to the venue the week before.

When D-day arrived, I still had no idea I was heading to the 'Where will I meet you' event, primarily because the invite didn't include the tag line. Much to my surprise, when I was seated in the cafe I spotted a coaster that read just that. And that's when I realized, I was in Dubai's latest venture, The Coffee Club.


Australia's brainchild, The Coffee Club is now open in Al Wasl Vita, Jumeirah, Dubai and might as well be the new place to hangout. The cosy cafe boasts of a menu that features all-day breakfast (yay!), salads, sandwiches, burgers and more.

I was lucky enough to have sampled a few dishes while at the venue, starting off with breakfast- the ever popular, Eggs Benedict topped off with Hollandaise sauce. Cooked to perfection, this dish is pretty decent.


Next up was The Reuben. Sliced pastrami, melted cheese among other things nestled between a toasted ciabatta...this will soon become a beef lovers favorite. While I'm not a fan of this meat, my friend tried it and said it didn't disappoint.


The Coffee Club took care of the chicken fan in me by serving Chicken Schnitzel. Presented with Italian slaw, the chicken breast was well-cooked and tender. Quite a delicious meal!

They have several chicken based dishes and you must try the Chicken Cashew Nut. It is fried chicken served with oyster sauce, mixed capsicum, cashew nuts and steamed Jasmine rice. It's a favorite of mine!


There's always desserts to wash down the appetizer and main dish. You have the option to choose from an array of brownies, cakes, cupcakes and more. Their best seller is the Chocolate Fudge cake.

Don't forget to check out their coffee and milkshakes menu. Unfortunately, they didn't have what I wanted to try- the Iced Chai Latte. I'll be back for that!


Overall, The Coffee Club is quite a decent place and when I visited the place over the weekend, it was buzzing, not only with adults but also with kids. They were having a ball with the Chocolate Fudge cake.


There's ample parking, the atmosphere is quite nice, the staff is friendly and the service is up to expectations. Be sure to go visit The Coffee Club at Wasl Vita, Jumeirah.

Follow them on Facebook or Instagram.

Let me know what you had!


The Coffee Club Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Post a Comment